Q1. Do you have any groups I could join?
- Please contact me and I will be happy to inform you of your options
Q2. What type of vehicles will we be traveling in?
- You will be traveling in a safari converted Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4.
Q3. When is the best time for game viewing?
- Exceptional game viewing depends on the region you wish to see. Please contact me to discuss your itinerary,
Q4. What clothing and other items should I take with me on safari?
- Please see the safari gear list
Q1. Do you have available groups that I could join?
- There are often open groups for you to join. Please contact me to discuss.
Q2. When is the best time to climb?
- Mid June through October and late December through early March
Q3. What is included in the cost of climbing?
- Airport transfer
- Hotel accommodations before and after mountain trek
- Transportation to and from park gates
- Mountain guide and porters sakaries
- Chef and 3 meals daily
- Camp/hut fees and equipment
- All park entry and rescue fees
- Plenty of clean water throughout the climb
Q4. What is not included in the rate?
- Tips for guide and porters (please refer to suggested tipping guide)
- Items of personal nature (please refer to mountain gear list)
Q5. Do you provide rescue on the mountain?
- All rescues are carried out by KINAPA (Kilimanjaro National Park)
Q6. Do you recommend any medicine for prevention of high altitude sickness?
- We recommend that you consult your physician first
Q7. Is water included in the rate?
- Yes, plenty of clean water is included in the rate
Q8. Do you provide Oxygen/Portable Altitude Chamber?
- An oxygen tank is transported on your climb and available for emergency use
- A portable oxygen chamber is available for hire.
Q9. Is transportation to and from park gates included in the rate?
Q10. Do you provide any equipment?
- We provide tents, sleeping mattresses, pillows and trekking poles. You will need to bring you own personal sleeping bag. (Please see mountain gear list)
Q11. Where do we sleep while on the mountain?
- On the Marangu Route, you sleep in huts while on all other routes you will be sleeping in tents.
Q1. What payment methods to you accept?
- We accept cash, bank wire transfer, Wester Union money transfer, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) and Travelerscheques in US Dollars, Pound sterling and Euro. There are specific conditions for safe and secure money transfers. Please contact me to discuss the specifics.
Q2. Do I need to send a deposit?
- Yes, Once you confirm your itinerary, we will require a 50% deposit to begin the necessary booking process.